238: Dentistry and Tax Reform with Jonathan Van Horn, CPA
Totally confused about the 2018 tax reform and what it means for dentists and dental practice owners?
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I sit down with Jonathan Van Horn, CPA to get some clarity about what the upcoming changes in tax law mean to our profession.
Specifically, we discuss:
- The difference between the House and the Senate bills and which is more beneficial to dental practice owners
- Which deductions will be eliminated and which will remain the same
- Which state residents will be affected most as far as tax INCREASES
- Which types of businesses are excluded from the sweeping tax cuts (hint: this is bad news for dentists)
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes