242: Building a Scratch Practice with No Cash and No Credit
As a first generation American, I’m a sucker for a good, inspiring “immigrant edge” story.
Dr. Allen Gotora moved to the United States from Zimbabwe when he was 19 years old. When he arrived, he had a couple hundred dollars and a dream of becoming a dentist. In 2008, he graduated with his DDS from Howard University. Since then, he’s build two successful debt free dental offices.
During our chat, we discuss:
- How Allen was able to start and build two scratch practices with no credit and no working capital
- The power of hustle and the immigrant edge
- The inspirational ways that Allen gives back to the youth and disadvantaged in his home country
- How coaches can bring you to heights that you couldn’t have achieved alone
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes