244: The Habits of Highly Effective OM’s
Office Manager, Practice Administrator, Operations Director, Business Supervisor…
These are all titles that dentists use to describe the person who runs the managerial and business tasks in their dental practices.
But what specifically are the roles and duties within your organization? And what are the most important tasks that they should be performing every day, week, month, year?
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I catch up with Kiera Dent, DSI’s in-office implementer to discuss how office managers and their role in a high performing dental practice.
- The most important daily tasks that highly effective office managers practice everyday
- How to schedule for decreased chaos maximum production
- How to utilize transitions to increase trust and case acceptance
- How to develop self-awareness and improve communication skills
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes