257: Life and Dentistry
In this episode, I interview Dr. Cole Hackett and Dr. Joe Blalock from the Life and Dentistry Podcast.
This podcast is made up of a group of new dentists who recently graduated from the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry.
According to the founders,” We are a group of close friends that helped each other through the tough times of dental school and are now doing the same as we start our careers as dentists. Our mission is to help our listeners navigate through the world of dentistry as we do ourselves.”
During our chat, we discussed:
- The challenges facing new dentists in many areas of the profession
- The difference a peer group can make for your emotional, spiritual and physical well being
- The Life and Dentistry Summit and the genesis of the event
- How to shorten the learning curve in clinical and practice management development
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes