261: The Future is Here- and its Bright! With Dr. Cory Glenn
Dr. Cory Glenn is one of the hottest speakers and educators in dentistry today.
He attended dental school at the University of Tennessee Health Sciences and did a GPR at Lutheran Medical Center.
Cory has traveled and taught extensively on a variety of topics, particularly guided surgery using Blue Sky Bio software.
According to Dr. Glenn, “for the first half of my career, I did not have a CBCT and did not embrace guided surgery, mainly due to cost. The BSB software changed all that and had led me to become what I call a “recovering freehander.” I’m now a huge advocate for guided surgery and do most of my surgeries fully guided and at a cost of $20 per case.”
During our interview we discuss:
- Guided surgery and how to integrate it into any practice
- Digital dentures and the how this technology is changing everything we know about traditional prosth
- How BSB software can create clear ortho aligners at a fraction of the usually lab fee
- The future of dentistry with technology and 3-D printing
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes