262: Dental Nachos with Dr. Paul Goodman
Joining in today’s episode is Dr. Paul Goodman. Paul is a practicing dentist and the managing partner of a group practice with two locations along with his brother, Jeffrey, in Mercer County, NJ. Over the past ten years, Dr. Goodman had acquired three dental practices.
After graduating from the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dentistry in 2002, he completed a GPR at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia.
Dr. Goodman has a passion for teaching and speaking and has parlayed his interests into a vibrant online Facebook community called Dental Nachos, with over 6,000 subscribers.
During our interview, we discussed:
- The expanding role of implants in the general practice
- How to overcome the dread in an everyday dental practice
- Some of the most common obstacles dentists face in practice ownership
- How to create and manage multiple streams of dental income
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes