293: Reaching your Full Potential with Alastair Macdonald part 2
In today’s in episode you’ll hear part 2 of my conversation with my performance coach, Alastair Macdonald. He drops some serious knowledge bombs and a beautiful perspective on life, balance and success. One of my favorite episodes of all time!
During our time together, we discuss:
- How growing up in a third-world country shaped the man Alastair is today
- What a 15th century goldsmith has to do with the brilliance of cross-pollination
- How Alastair was able to obtain his “campfire MBA”
- The four futures and how to achieve balance by getting all things trending in the right direction
- The truly life threatening issue behind first-world problems