295: Transform Your Practice – Real World Case Studies Part 1
Today, we have a few really inspirational stories. These stories come from my favorite part of the Dental Success Summit: The Transformation Contest.
During this contest, some of our Mastermind clients open up about their journey as they compete for a $1,000 donation to a charity of their choice.
During this part one episode you’ll hear:
Dr. Charlotte Milch competing for Global Hope Network International discusses:
- Getting better at getting out of your comfort zone
- Buying a practice out from under me, for less than I offered
- How she went from embezzlement, full staff turnover, and law suits to smooth systems and 54% overhead
Dr. Andrew Farkas and Karen Lantz competing for Helping Our Heroes discuss:
- Leveraging associates to create more time
- Rebranding and becoming a first class experience
- How they overcame the plethora of problems that existed in the practice they purchased from a doc that literally fled the country post-sale
Drs. Kelly and Steve Dove competing for Rare Bread discuss:
- The myth of multitasking
- Obtaining the most google reviews in town
- How they took a startup to over $1 million in collections and 50% overhead