313: Operations Manual Creation- Simple but NOT Easy with Kiera Dent
Simple doesn’t mean easy. Kiera Dent joins us today from the road in Omaha, NE to discuss how she is helping dental offices around the nation breakdown the difficult task of creating an easy to understand operations manual and a simple cadence of accountability.
Kiera is our traveling implementer at DSI as well as the founder of Dental Placement Pros and Dental Masters Now. She is always on the go helping offices implement efficiencies and improvements through unique and creative team engagement strategies.
During our time together, we discuss:
- How Kiera diagnoses and treatment plans offices
- The goals she helped set for the office she’s currently working with
- Three pillars of an effective operations manual
- How to create accountability
- Calibrating case acceptance verbiage
- How to get past patient objections and cancellations
- Getting stubborn team members to engage