314: Operations Manual Creation- Simple but NOT Easy with Kiera Dent part 2
Welcome back to part two with Kiera Dent! We pick up right where we left off yesterday. So, if you haven’t already be sure to go back and listen to part one. She brings it again today as we get actionable on the topics of accountability, operations manuals, and onboarding.
During our time together, we discuss:
- Who keeps the team accountable
- The first two steps of creating an operations manual
- How to compress the timeline of creating an operations manual
- Using the natural flow of the day to create protocols
- Why ‘how to’ sheets should be separate from the operations manuals and how to organize them