331: Five Decades of Impressions
Five decades in the field of dentistry has given Daniel Parilli vast experience. In fact, he was around when the industry was using belt driven handpieces. He joins me today to discuss some of the solutions his company, Kettenbach, offers. Kettenbach is an international medical and dental product company based in Germany. They specialize in complete solution impression systems and restorative materials.
During our time together, we discuss:
- How they’ve created a light body with an incredibly low contact wetting angle
- A bite registration material that is nearly impossible to distort
- Getting rid of dust in the office with silginat
- The inevitable takeover of digital impressions
- Why digital offices today still need analog impression materials