332: Finding Happiness in the Quest for Greatness
The drive to push the limits and do more is where great things often come from, but remaining satisfied along the way can be difficult. In this solo episode I reflect on what I learned at the Schein DSO conference on my commute to our Chino Valley office.
During this episode, I discuss:
- Lack of negotiating power as the pain point for the solo doctor
- Tactical advice from people with 25-120 practice groups
- Insights from a man whose group does 700M in annual revenue
- Diana Nyad’s story of incredible perseverance
- The Four Futures – mind, money, meaning, and muscle