338: Missing The Call For Opportunity
Metrics Geeks Michael Lomotan and Kevin Rossen are back to explain why we should all strive to never miss a phone call. During our conversation we get into the timing of missed calls and how we may be able to limit the number of calls sent to voicemail in our offices. We end today with a new metric that suggests all calls may not be created equal.
During this addition of Metrics Monday, we discuss:
- Production per patient per year and what you’re missing if you miss a call
- Potential solutions such as online booking and outsourcing phones after hours
- Volume of phone calls as a function of time
- Why the type of missed phone call is worth paying attention to
- Scoring team members on the phones