369: Going on the Offensive with Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott joins me on the show today for a conversation about personal and practice branding. Joshua is a marketing speaker, author, and consultant with over fifteen years of experience in the dental space. He is the founder of a marketing firm, Studio 8E8, that strives to helps dentists understand their marketing strategy, feel good about their investment, and get the results they’re expecting.
During our time together, we discuss:
- The difference between branding and marketing
- Why the first people into the personal branding space in dentistry will own it
- Personal branding as a means to any end
- The importance of having a marketing expert audit your marketing budget periodically
- Branding as a defense to corporate expansion