374: Case Acceptance, Communication, and Persuasion with Dr. Chris Phelps Part 2
Dr. Chris Phelps is back for part two today as we continue our conversation on how to utilize Robert Cialdini’s principles of persuasion in your dental practice. Dr. Phelps offers up a ton of value as he walks through his direct marketing system, his entire no show strategy for both new and existing patients, and his methodology for training his team at both of his practices.
During this part of your conversation, we discuss:
- How to get your no show rate below two percent
- 50 new patients a month from a direct marketing mailer
- How often one should retrain their team
- Why the average dental offices doesn’t pick up a third of their new patient phone calls
- The genesis of Call Tracker ROI