As a group, dentists are some of the most well educated people on the planet.
After you’ve been immersed in the profession for any length of time it’s easy to forget the depth of knowledge and skill it takes to pull our jobs off each and every day.
In order to survive the gauntlet of dental school and private practice challenges, dentists develop a spirit of fiery independence and self-reliance.
In my early days, deep in debt and with a brand new practice, I did everything in the practice myself- from light construction and maintenance to designing my own ads and operational systems.
As the money slowly started rolling in, I continued to do everything myself. Eventually, the practice stagnated and began a slow decline.
Things got so bad that I was using credit cards to cover payroll. I was literally weeks away from having to close the doors.
See, my “independence” had turned into stubbornness. I was too proud to ask anyone for help or guidance. I was determined to pull myself out of my own mess. But I simply did not have the knowledge skill or background to do it alone.
Everything changed when I finally admitted to myself that I couldn’t do it all on my own.
I went on a search for the best marketers and business consultants inside and outside of the dental profession. I implemented their advice as quickly as I could and within months I was out of my hole and had the confidence to open another practice. Within seven years, I had built a six practice multi-million dollar dental empire.
So, I ask you this…
Are you stubbornly independent? Is what you’ve been doing going to get you to the next level?
Doing what you’ve always done is going to get you what you’ve always got. Having the courage to admit that you don’t know it all can be the first step in propelling your practice into the top 1%.
On February 21-22, 2013 you’ll have the chance to get in a room with a panel of experts that can change your life.
- They’ll show you how to implement systems within your practice that will hugely increase your profitability, decrease your stress and spend more time away from the office.
- They’ll help you to finally get your overhead under control.
- They’ll help you to magnetically attract a flood of new patients and to retain them for a lifetime.
- They’ll teach you clinical techniques that can double your production in one month.
- They’ll show you how to bring on an associate or partner the right way, and how to effectively prepare for your transition out of dentistry.
You have the power to make 2013 your best year yet. Stop dreaming about your ideal life and practice, and go out there and get it!
See you in Scottsdale!