But… How much of the dental school curriculum was dedicated to helping us to turn our clinical skills into a profitable business that we could leverage to pay back our student loans, support a family and live a life of significance?
Of course, there are no shortcuts and getting advanced clinical training is our absolute ethical obligation.
But just like becoming an exceptional clinical dentist, it takes a focused and dedicated training to learn how to lead and manage a successful dental practice or group of practices.
The Bar has been Raised
In order to not just survive, but EXPAND and GROW in today’s ultra-competitive environment, you need to be armed with the most up-to-date, proven tactics, strategies and guidance from legitimate experts with proven track records of REAL SUCCESS in the Dental Profession and Practice Ownership to help you to:
- Understand and Forecast your practice’s Cash Flow, Overhead and Profitability
- Create a Wildly Successful Hygiene Department that drives Production and Profit for the entire Practice
- Design an Incentive Program that is a Win-Win for all involved and does not lead to dissention and kill morale
- Become a much more Effective Leader that embodies a culture of cooperation, growth and loyalty
- Create Systems that will streamline operations, patient experience, new patient acquisition and management
Don’t Become an Obsolete Relic
Over the past five years, I’ve watched seasoned dentists with long, proud histories of steady growth and success experience rapid decline in personal income and patient flow.
These dentists became too comfortable and got caught off guard. They were simply too slow to react to the changing realities of our profession.
On the other hand, I’ve had the privilege of being able to assist many new and well established dentists to smoothly transition from decline to growth in very short periods of time.